Thursday 25 June 2015

Orpheus



Play thy lyre for the third time
As thou did in the case of monsters,
When they plotted to wreck a ship
And don’t kiss thy defeat so gentle
‘Tis not easy to play thy lyre,
When thou heart fight with thy mind
To explore the mind and catch the spirits

Play thy lyre for the third time
As thou did like Apollo
Oh, my love, blessed art the souls
That hear thee make a soulful rendition
Will thou make the beasts move
As if engrossed in thy emotive territories?

Play thy lyre for the third time
To stoke my dying fire
Will thou recall thy words?
And say, ‘come here Euridice’,
I lost thy grip twice
‘T was a second death
Yet, if I get one more chance
To lure the world….

Play thy lyre for the third time
Will thou hear a call from Nether world?
‘Tis utopia, where thou live in
Tread softly on thy path
I follow thee at thou call
To make a journey thro’ caves
Of darkness to touch the light
Amidst a killing silence
‘Tis a joy walking with thee by my side
To explore the dulcet tones
That enthrall the ghosts into tears.


No comments:

Post a Comment